1) 2022 LIEN LAW CHANGES
- The implications of the lien must be fully explained.
- If less than the lien is obtained in a settlement or a verdict, the injured person is not liable to the provider.
- The medical provider cannot turn the lien over to a collection agency.
- If patient obtains health insurance after formation of the lien, all future care may be billed to the health insurance carrier.
2) EMERGING USE OF DIGITAL MOTION X RAYS IN COURT
We all know that MRIs have been used for years for mediation and/or jury trials. We are now finding that to demonstrate “soft tissue” injury, digital motion x-rays are being used more and more.
3) MY PERSONAL CHIROPRACTIC EXPERIENCE
Recently I was unable to play competitive tennis, competitive basketball or even walk comfortably due to the L5-S1 disc compressing on the L5 nerve roots!
The chiropractor I saw was able to get the disc off the nerve in 3 visits, reducing 80% of my pain. An injection eliminated the other 20% and I have been pain free ever since.
The problem structure was corrected. A true success story.
4) MOST EFFECTIVE AND PROVEN MARKETING TECHNIQUES
Explore the link below, it contains some very useful marketing techniques.
Want to learn more and discuss how these developments may impact your practice? Please get in touch.