When you need medical care after an accident, you should give the care provider your car insurance information, just as you would give them your health coverage information.

The provider should bill your car insurance company directly. Once you have exhausted your med pay coverage, your health insurance may cover some or all of any remaining expenses.

  • Surgery
  • Medication
  • Psychotherapy
  • Occupational therapy
  • Medical devices, such as an oxygen tank, crutches, or a wheelchair
  • Care from a specialized doctor
  • Overnight hospital stays
  • Diagnostic tests, such as labs and x-rays
  • Home medical care

If you have any questions, you should contact Malman Law Firm at 303-733-7900 or ilianameza@malmanlawfirm.com.

Request Consultation

Are you wondering if you have a case? You can reach our office at
(303) 733-7900 or get a free case review by filling out the form below.